The new Project

moonlumber, second prototypeFirst of all, I’ve had a real storm of visitors here the last day, 3500 happy players yesterday and I expect about as many today. Super awesome.

I’ve spent the last few days thinking about my new project. After much consideration I decided to go for making a multiplayer game out of Moonlumber. I’m not exactly how the game will turn out, wheter it will be cooperative or competative, one on one or multiplayer. Only time will tell 🙂

I’m going to use SmartFox server, because why do work yourself when someone else’s already done it. The free version is limited to 20 players, but it can be upgraded to commercial versions that can handle more players. Doing multiplayer games is alot more demanding than you’d think, there is so much stuff you need to keep track of.

Well, I need to get back to work. My research is to be done by today so I can start working first thing tomorrow. Two weeks from tomorrow I should have a working beta-version, and two weeks from that it should be all done. Plenty of time to screw up…

Posted in Log |